By Stephen Hawkins, Associated Press: Two more Sun Belt teams get their shots at ranked teams Saturday, a week after two top-10 teams lost to Group of Five programs on the same day for the first time in the College Football Playoff era. Both winners came from that same fun conference.
There is probably no reason, however, to put No. 2 Alabama and 17th-ranked Baylor on upset alert. Even after those Sun Belt shockers in Week 2.
Read the full story…
There may be no reason to put second-ranked Alabama and No. 17 Baylor on upset alert even though both are playing Sun Belt Conference teams in Week 3.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Top 10 quarterbacks in college football transfer portal per On3 Sports
- Report: BYU ‘zeroing in’ on former Baylor OC Jeff Grimes for open position
- Utah guard Deivon Smith’s eligibility waiver denied by NCAA
- NCAA president proposes plan to directly compensate student-athletes
- CBS Sports: Ranking all 41 college football bowl games for 2023-24
- CFP exec dir stands behind ‘ethical, deliberate, detailed’ voting process
- Three scholarship backups no longer on ASU football roster
- Lincoln Riley: QB Caleb Williams to sit out USC’s bowl game
- Deion Sanders says Pat Shurmur ‘most likely’ to be Buffs OC next season
- Deion Sanders says CFP committee made ‘business’ decision with FSU snub
- Heisman Trophy names Daniels, Harrison Jr., Nix, Penix Jr. as finalists
- Wildcats to treat Alamo Bowl as ‘championship game’ after breakout season
- Seven from Pac-12 in latest PFF First-Round 2024 NFL Mock Draft
- Texas co-OC Jeff Choate named Nevada Football head coach
- Oregon State turns to Anthony Perkins as DC for Sun Bowl
- Top 10 quarterbacks in college football transfer portal per On3 Sports - December 5, 2023
- Report: BYU ‘zeroing in’ on former Baylor OC Jeff Grimes for open position - December 5, 2023
- Utah guard Deivon Smith’s eligibility waiver denied by NCAA - December 5, 2023