By Matt Zemek, Trojans Wire: Pac-10 Commissioner Tom Hansen ruled the conference for over a quarter of a century. Hansen was known for valuing the Olympic sports but not understanding — or putting enough effort into — building the Pac’s football brand.
Read the full story…
The Athletic’s oral history of Pac-12 Network clearly shows that Larry Scott failed to grasp the significance of making the network a football-first operation.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Updates on Adem Bona, David Singleton’s injuries before UCLA-Gonzaga
- The Pac-12 presidents meeting has come and gone: So, what happened?
- OC Andy Ludwig remains committed to Utes, will finish ‘career at Utah’
- USC Pro Day: Travis Dye talks injury recovery, tough conditions, CFB career
- 2024 wide receiver Zechariah Sample commits to Arizona State football
- Marchand: Pac-12 media rights negotiations ‘a dicey situation’
- Canzano: Dana Altman still fuming, but clarifies he’s not leaving Oregon
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: ‘I’m here at Oregon — this is gonna be my school’
- 3-star LB Khmori House enjoys OSU visit, calls Beavers a ‘for sure contender’
- Ole Miss set to hire former UCLA DC Lou Spanos as analyst
- Dan Lanning makes plea to fans after state legislation sets unique precedent
- Scott: The upward trajectory for Boise State hoops has not changed
- Center Frank Kepnang pledges UW return, should be focal part of Huskies
- 2024 ATH Kobe Boykin backs off Utah commitment, has schools pushing hard
- Andy Enfield faces two related challenges in shaping 2023-2024 USC roster
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Updates on Adem Bona, David Singleton’s injuries before UCLA-Gonzaga - March 22, 2023
- The Pac-12 presidents meeting has come and gone: So, what happened? - March 22, 2023
- OC Andy Ludwig remains committed to Utes, will finish ‘career at Utah’ - March 22, 2023