By Utah State Athletics: Kyle Gallagher, who played linebacker for Utah State from 2007-11, died last week as a result of a car crash. He was 33.
Gallagher appeared in 49 games for the Aggies, recording 291 total tackles – 133 of the solo variety. During his junior and senior campaigns in 2010 and 2011, Gallagher finished second only to Bobby Wagner, who has been named All-Pro nine times throughout his illustrious NFL career, in total tackles with 91 and 100, respectively.
Read the full story…
LOGAN, Utah – Kyle Gallagher, who played linebacker for Utah State from 2007-11, died last week as a result of a car crash. He was 33.
Utah State University Athletics
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)