Duck Territory: A former Oregon defender has been picked up off the waiver wire. The day after being waived by the Dallas Cowboys, defensive end Jalen Jelks was picked up by the Carolina Panthers.
The Panthers confirmed the pickup on Monday afternoon saying that they won’t need to make a corresponding roster move until Jelks passes COVID-19 testing protocol.
The Cowboys released Jelks on Sunday to make room for Everyone Griffen on their roster.
A former Oregon defender has been picked up off the waiver wire. The day after being waived by the Dallas Cowboys, defensive end Jalen Jelks was picked up by the Carolina
—More from News Feed—
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley
- Big 12 mulling Monterrey as site of 1st Mexico-based bowl game
- Ex-USC football player arrested, charged with raping 2 women
- 247Sports: Teams that could bust the ‘Blue-Chip Ratio’ in 2023
- Oregon Ducks baseball ready for Super Regional challenge From Oral Roberts
- Wilner: Comcast mess leaves Pac-12 far behind in Power 5 FY2023 projections
- Arizona president Robert Robbins talks realignment ahead of UA summit
- Kinahan: ‘News’ cycle churns often on Pac-12, Big 12 storylines
- Report: Arizona softball to hire LMU’s Christian Conrad as pitching coach
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)