By Nick Schultz, On3 Sports: Former Florida State wide receiver Mycah Pittman has committed to Utah, according to his Twitter account. He entered the transfer portal April 28 after one year in Tallahassee.
Pittman had 32 receptions for 330 yards and three touchdowns in his lone season with Florida State after transferring from Oregon. In three years with the Ducks, he totaled 38 receptions for 547 yards and two touchdowns.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)