By Liz Roscher, Yahoo Sports: Marshawn Lynch, the former Seattle Seahawks running back, gave a highly entertaining interview on ESPN during the Cal-Washington game on Saturday night, dropping an F-bomb on live TV in front of a man who has never said a curse word in his entire life.
Lynch, a Cal alumnus, was at the Cal-Washington game on Saturday night with his former Cal and Seahawks teammate Justin Forsett.
Read the full story…
In an interview on live TV, Lynch swore twice in front of one of his former teammates who has never said a swear word in his entire life.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- How Oregon is still in play for Dante Moore despite landing Dillon Gabriel
- Report: TCU set to hire former Boise State head coach Andy Avalos as DC
- MSU transfer, past Kenny Dillingham QB recruit Sam Leavitt commits to ASU
- CB Chau Smith-Wade thanks WSU fans as he makes NFL plans official
- USC fans, national commentators bury Andy Enfield after blown lead and loss
- Duck fans show love & appreciation to Ty Thompson after QB enters portal
- ASU attempts to flip local Oklahoma four-star CB commit Jeremiah Newcombe
- Colorado football games generate estimated $113.2 million for Boulder economy
- Galen Center was popping for Bronny James’ collegiate debut
- With 5 additions in 72 hours, Coach Prime making good on promise to revamp OL
- USC hires former NDSU HC Matt Entz as assistant HC for Defense and LB coach
- Bo Nix reacts to Dillon Gabriel transferring to Oregon
- UW’s Keion Brooks says Gonzaga victory ‘not a fluke, we’re really this good’
- Four-star WR Aaron Butler backs off commitment to Colorado
- Miller Moss steps into USC starting QB role with poise, teammate support
- How Oregon is still in play for Dante Moore despite landing Dillon Gabriel - December 11, 2023
- Report: TCU set to hire former Boise State head coach Andy Avalos as DC - December 11, 2023
- MSU transfer, past Kenny Dillingham QB recruit Sam Leavitt commits to ASU - December 11, 2023