SI | CalSportsReport: The Most Valuable Voice of the bubble belongs to Jaylen Brown.
The former Cal standout, completing his fourth NBA season but still just 23 years old, will help lead the Boston Celtics against the Philadelphia 76ers when the playoffs begin Monday. Game 1 tips off at 3:30 p.m. PT and will be shown in ESPN.
Brown enjoyed his most productive NBA season, averaging 20.3 points, including 19.6 points and 6.6 rebounds in the lead-up to the playoffs after the NBA resumed play late last month in Orlando, Florida.
—More from News Feed—
- Report: Texas, OU lesser buyout leaves Big 12 member schools ‘dumbfounded’
- Cal’s quarterback quandary: Sam Jackson V or Ben Finley or both
- USC forward Vince Iwuchukwu to return first half of season after back surgery
- Former Duck Oti Gildon returning to WBB staff as dir of player development
- Utah football reveals Homecoming uniform with Sugar Bowl twist
- BYU’s Jewish QB is balancing football with High Holy Days this month
- Coach Prime says Shedeur Sanders isn’t a ‘backseat rider’ to Caleb Williams
- Colorado is ‘transcending sport’ with Deion Sanders, Big 12 commish says
- Oregon State AD sees value of potential relegation model in college football
- Thamel: Arizona St. to start QB Drew Pyne as injuries mount
- WSU, OSU anticipate fuller Pac-12 picture within next month
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football?
- Oregon’s Hayward Field will host 2024 US Olympic Track & Field Trials
- Report: Texas, OU lesser buyout leaves Big 12 member schools ‘dumbfounded’ - September 22, 2023
- Cal’s quarterback quandary: Sam Jackson V or Ben Finley or both - September 22, 2023
- USC forward Vince Iwuchukwu to return first half of season after back surgery - September 22, 2023