By Jay Drew, Deseret News: That collective sigh of relief heard around the college football world last week probably came from coaches and fans, who now don’t have to worry about losing their teams’ top players to other programs for more than three months.
As of last Thursday, football players can’t enter the transfer portal until May 1. That window will last only 15 days, after this past one lasted 45.
Read the full story…
BYU football: Cougars have added at least 12 players from the transfer portal; Did it make them better, or worse?
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Kenny Dillingham strives to eliminate negative QB play, reinvigorate passion
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Kenny Dillingham strives to eliminate negative QB play, reinvigorate passion - March 29, 2023
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania - March 29, 2023
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season - March 29, 2023