By Mark Freeman, USA TODAY: If you’re someone who looks at full NFL stadiums and worries they are potentially superspreading events, you are far from alone.
If you see people in close quarters watching baseball inside a full stadium and believe COVID-19 gives that a huge thumbs up, well, one of the best immunologists in the world says don’t panic.
Read the full story…
Vaccine expert Kizzmekia Corbett helped create the Moderna vaccine. She has since spoken to college and pro athletes about COVID and vaccines.
—More from News Feed—
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- LSU puts up Daniels billboard in Vegas as Heisman race with Nix tightens
- Oregon Title IX lawsuit puts NIL collectives in crosshairs
- Washington State QB Cameron Ward expected to enter transfer portal
- Fresno State coach Jeff Tedford ‘stepping away’ due to health concerns
- USC AD suggests Trojans’ DC is coaching in a conference title game
- Arizona men’s basketball ready to tackle tough December after long layoff
- Wilner vision of Pac-12 for 2033: Conference has reformed with old guard
- Colorado AD Rick George excited about future under Deion Sanders
- Report: Oregon, Florida State emerge as early contenders for DJ Uiagalelei
- Oregon State RB Damien Martinez won’t play in bowl game after DUII arrest
- Oregon State’s Damien Martinez arrested on suspicion of DUII
- USC’s Bronny James cleared for full return to basketball
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State - December 1, 2023
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons - December 1, 2023
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal - December 1, 2023