Zona Zealots: With recent events in college athletics, it’s becoming more and more evident that the Arizona Football team probably won’t be playing football in the fall. And as you may recall, we discussed this likely scenario just recently.
Certainly a move that isn’t completely unprecedented, especially since Covid is still spiraling out of control still, however, let’s hope the decision is made with good reasoning and isn’t made with the idea that football will be cancelled altogether.
With some conferences already preparing to cancel the Football season, cancelling Arizona Football for the entire year would be disastrous. With recent eve...
—More from News Feed—
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley
- Big 12 mulling Monterrey as site of 1st Mexico-based bowl game
- Ex-USC football player arrested, charged with raping 2 women
- 247Sports: Teams that could bust the ‘Blue-Chip Ratio’ in 2023
- Oregon Ducks baseball ready for Super Regional challenge From Oral Roberts
- Wilner: Comcast mess leaves Pac-12 far behind in Power 5 FY2023 projections
- Arizona president Robert Robbins talks realignment ahead of UA summit
- Kinahan: ‘News’ cycle churns often on Pac-12, Big 12 storylines
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)