By Isaac Trotter, 247Sports: Deion Sanders has single-handedly and almost miraculously revived Colorado’s football program from the dead. Colorado was arguably the worst Power 5 football team a year ago. Sanders flipped Colorado’s roster on its head using the transfer portal to overhaul over 80% of the roster — an unfathomable amount of change.
It goes against everything college football rebuilds are supposed to be, and yet, it’s working.
Read the full story…
Deion Sanders has electrified Colorado football. Does college basketball have anyone similar on the way?
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- LSU puts up Daniels billboard in Vegas as Heisman race with Nix tightens
- Oregon Title IX lawsuit puts NIL collectives in crosshairs
- Washington State QB Cameron Ward expected to enter transfer portal
- Fresno State coach Jeff Tedford ‘stepping away’ due to health concerns
- USC AD suggests Trojans’ DC is coaching in a conference title game
- Arizona men’s basketball ready to tackle tough December after long layoff
- Wilner vision of Pac-12 for 2033: Conference has reformed with old guard
- Colorado AD Rick George excited about future under Deion Sanders
- Report: Oregon, Florida State emerge as early contenders for DJ Uiagalelei
- Oregon State RB Damien Martinez won’t play in bowl game after DUII arrest
- Oregon State’s Damien Martinez arrested on suspicion of DUII
- USC’s Bronny James cleared for full return to basketball
- Baylor hiring Cal’s Jake Spavital as new offensive coordinator
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons - December 1, 2023
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal - December 1, 2023
- LSU puts up Daniels billboard in Vegas as Heisman race with Nix tightens - December 1, 2023