By Jay Drew, Deseret News: From the way his BYU defense played against Arkansas, and even after the game when he had a heated “exchange” with an angry fan, defensive coordinator Ilaisa Tuiaki said Monday that Saturday’s 52-35 loss to Arkansas marked the “toughest day that I have had in seven years” at BYU.
Tuiaki also acknowledged that in the fourth quarter the defense had lost its confidence.
Read the full story…
BYU football: Cougars offer few hints on what defensive changes are coming, while DC Ilaisa Tuiaki apologizes to a heckling fan Monday for his angry reply
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run - December 8, 2023