By Jay Tust and Zack Armstrong, KTVB.com: What a difference a year makes. 365 days ago, Boise State quarterback Taylen Green was leading the ‘orange team,’ which Bronco Nation may know better as the backups.
Firmly entrenched in his role as Boise State’s starting gunslinger following a Mountain West Freshman of the Year campaign last fall, one of the most notable takeaways from spring football is Green’s leadership – assertive and decisive.
Read the full story…
On top of notably-improved passing and footwork, Green is working on "being more vocal and letting the bass drop" in his voice as he directs the Broncos' offense.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
- 247Sports: Oregon’s Traeshon Holden among 8 CFB transfers primed for big 2023
- Beaver quarterback DJ Uiagalelei under two layers of pressure in 2023
- Athlon: USC football 2023 season preview and prediction
- New San Diego State commit Anthony McMillan breaks down his decision
- Scholarship created in honor of Boise State football graduate assistant
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)