By Andrew Graham, On3: Bo Nix and Tez Johnson are more than just former high school teammates reuniting on the field at Oregon. The two are adoptive brothers stemming back Johnson moving in with the Nix family in their home state of Alabama.
And while it’s been a long, circuitous path for the pair to be playing at Oregon, the duo debuted on Saturday at the collegiate level to much success.
Read the full story…
Nix and Johnson led a storming victory in their first game back together as teammates and look forward to many more.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Crawford: Predicting the first College Football Playoff top 25 poll
- Pac-12 football Player of the Week Performance Awards for Week Five
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams
- Stanford QB Justin Lamson calls out self, offense for lack of big plays vs UO
- Kalen DeBoer evaluates the value of Washington playing in a close game
- 247Sports’ preseason Top 25 basketball rankings for 2023-24
- Shedeur Sanders stands up for teammate after loss to USC
- O.J. Simpson calls on USC to fire defensive coordinator Alex Grinch
- Kaye: For the second straight season, Boise State has a QB controversy
- Michael Penix says Washington has a standard to uphold
- Vinnick: Pat McAfee proves he’s College GameDay’s blowhard-in-chief
- 247Sports’ college football Week 6 bowl projections
- Next up for Cal, the toughest 5-game stretch in program history
- Lincoln Riley backs Alex Grinch, says defense ‘doesn’t look like last year’
- Quality, not quantity of penalties doom ASU in Berkeley
- Crawford: Predicting the first College Football Playoff top 25 poll - October 2, 2023
- Pac-12 football Player of the Week Performance Awards for Week Five - October 2, 2023
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams - October 2, 2023