247Sports: The 2020 Big 12 football season is set to kick off this coming weekend. Fans everywhere across the conference are gearing up to watch their favorite teams take the field for the first time since last winter. But just as quickly as everyone got excited for football’s return in the Big 12, a tough blow was dealt last week.
Because of positive COVID-19 tests in the program, TCU had to postpone its game with SMU, which was scheduled to be played this Friday night. Without even taking the field once yet, the Horned Frogs were dealt a tough hand and might not even get the chance to play that rivalry game, as no makeup date has been set for the game yet.
—More from News Feed—
- Zemek: USC is leaving the Pac-12, but it still needs the Pac-12 to survive
- Wadleigh: What would the best-case scenario be for each Pac-12 team in 2023?
- On3 Sports: Analyzing schedules projections for 2023 Pac-12 win totals
- 247Sports: Colorado, USC, Oregon, Utah among ESPN College GameDay predictions
- Andy Enfield lauds Los Angeles as ‘No. 1 basketball market in the country’
- 2025 Michigan CB commit Chris Ewald will visit USC
- Reinforcements arrive in Boulder over Memorial Day in prep for summer work
- Athlon: 2023 Oregon State football season preview and prediction
- Stanford to host NCAA baseball tournament regional
- Utah softball stamps ticket to WCWS for first time since 1994
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)