By Kevin Zimmerman, Arizona Sports: The week on the court at the Pac-12 Tournament is an important one for the Arizona Wildcats and Arizona State Sun Devils. They want to add games to their March schedules.
Behind the scenes, discussions are ongoing regarding their future in the conference of champions as we know it.
Read the full story…
Kansas coach Bill Self and Kansas State's Jerome Tang said they see why the Big 12 would add the Arizona schools.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
- Oregon Ducks win Pac-12 Baseball Tournament, but say best is yet to come
- House of Victory to hold NIL event with USC quarterbacks
- Buffs football assistant coach salary pool tops $4.5 million for first time
- How Boise State landed Iowa State defensive lineman transfer Howard Brown
- Colorado nets $200K profit from Deion Sanders’ first spring game
- WSU’s Jake Dickert: Pac-12 going to be as strong as any conference
- Athlon: 2023 UCLA football season preview and prediction
- Former Stanford coach David Shaw talks Caleb Williams’ place among recent QBs
- Ducks land pledge from 2025 offensive line prospect Chavez Thompson
- PG Frankie Collins returns to ASU after testing NBA Draft waters
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)