Zona Zealots: It’s hard to find silver linings amid the Covid pandemic, especially as we now hit the five-month mark since last having any sort of Arizona Athletics competition. Well, now we will have to wait even longer for Arizona Basketball.
If there is one thing to note, it’s that we should all be aware by now that the Pac-12 announced that they will be postponing fall sports and that unfortunately means Basketball too.
As Covid continues to have its impact on fall sports, perhaps postponing the 2020-21 Arizona Basketball season will have its perks. It's hard to find silve...
—More from News Feed—
- As Pac-12 searches for media deal, one wonders what plans have been floated
- Beckwith: Pac-12 shouldn’t commit to tech companies but may not have choice
- Wetzel: Why the remaining Pac-12 schools should stick together
- Wilner: Does SMU create value for Pac-12? ‘Probably helps,’ one analyst says
- Reports: FOX no longer involved in Pac-12 media rights negotiations
- Zemek: Pac-12 basketball’s future is tied almost exclusively to Arizona
- UC investigating Cal AD Jim Knowlton, Associate AD Jennifer Simon-O’Neill
- Four from SuperWest among CFB’s top running backs on the rise for 2023
- USC safety Bryson Shaw endorses Alex Grinch, scouts new defensive additions
- ASU’s pass-catcher competition includes ‘deep wideout and TE positions’
- BYU’s New Mexico Bowl hero to miss remainder of spring practices
- ESPN’s 2023 Mountain West college football preview
- Dana Altman, Oregon MBB enter offseason knowing changes necessary
- 247Sports: USC DE, UW CB battles could impact College Football Playoff race
- Lincoln Riley jokes about ‘rare’ opportunity to practice in the elements
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- As Pac-12 searches for media deal, one wonders what plans have been floated - March 24, 2023
- Beckwith: Pac-12 shouldn’t commit to tech companies but may not have choice - March 24, 2023
- Wetzel: Why the remaining Pac-12 schools should stick together - March 24, 2023