By Jake Anderson, Arizona Sports: With the hiring of Beau Baldwin, the Arizona State Sun Devils are on their third offensive coordinator in as many years.
Baldwin joins ASU from Cal Poly after three years as head coach from 2020-22.
The 50-year-old’s 4-21 record over the last three seasons won’t impress anybody, his offensive philosophy at Eastern Washington as offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach from 2003-06 and then as head coach from 2008-16 is what caught the eye of new Arizona State head coach Kenny Dillingham.
Read the full story…
With the hiring of offensive coordinator Beau Baldwin, the Arizona State Sun Devils are on their third OC in as many years.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
- Kenny Dillingham’s energy becoming integral part of ASU football
- BYU football boasts top transfers in Big 12 for 2023 season
- Utah Athletics Director Mark Harlan named AD Of The Year
- UW’s Ryan Grubb, Utah’s Andy Ludwig in top 3 of PFF’s top 10 OC’s
- Tad Boyle to lead USA U19 team at FIBA men’s World Cup in Hungary
- Borba: Breaking down why Deion Sanders and Colorado are set to take over CFB
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season - March 29, 2023
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying - March 28, 2023
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’? - March 28, 2023