By Brian J. Pedersen, Arizona Desert Swarm: Arizona quarterback Jayden de Laura was accused of sexual assault while in high school in Honolulu, according to an ongoing civil case against him, a teammate and his alma mater.
The complaint, filed in December 2021—roughly a month before he transferred to Arizona—alleges that de Laura and Kamo’i Latu, a safety at Wisconsin, sexually assaulted a female acquaintance in October 2018 in a parking garage at St. Louis School following a playoff game.
Read the full story…
Arizona QB Jayden de Laura settles sexual assault claim from high school, per Hawaii court documents
Arizona Desert Swarm
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Harmon: Why is Colorado hot potato in Pac-12/Big 12 rumors lately?
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)