By Brian J. Pedersen, Arizona Desert Swarm: Arizona heads into Saturday’s regular season finale in a fairly unfamiliar position: as the underdog.
The eighth-ranked Wildcats are 5.5-point underdogs for the game at No. 4 UCLA, per DraftKings Sportsbook. It marks the first time since December 2021 (at Tennessee) that they weren’t favored, and the first time since the 2020-21 finale at Oregon that they’ve been the underdog in a Pac-12 game.
Read the full story…
Arizona heads into Saturday’s regular season finale in a fairly unfamiliar position: as the underdog.
The eighth-ranked Wildcats are 5.5-point underdogs for the game at No. 4 UCLA, per DraftKings...
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley