Wildcat Authority: Arizona football was informed that there will be no Pac-12 season, but as of now the Wildcats are going forward with business as usual as it relates to being able to get on the field and participate in non-contact activities.
The current plan is to continue with those activities, but sources indicate that could change at any time. There are still compliance issues to work through, but it will be treated like spring.
—More from News Feed—
- Updates on Adem Bona, David Singleton’s injuries before UCLA-Gonzaga
- The Pac-12 presidents meeting has come and gone: So, what happened?
- OC Andy Ludwig remains committed to Utes, will finish ‘career at Utah’
- USC Pro Day: Travis Dye talks injury recovery, tough conditions, CFB career
- 2024 wide receiver Zechariah Sample commits to Arizona State football
- Marchand: Pac-12 media rights negotiations ‘a dicey situation’
- Canzano: Dana Altman still fuming, but clarifies he’s not leaving Oregon
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: ‘I’m here at Oregon — this is gonna be my school’
- 3-star LB Khmori House enjoys OSU visit, calls Beavers a ‘for sure contender’
- Ole Miss set to hire former UCLA DC Lou Spanos as analyst
- Dan Lanning makes plea to fans after state legislation sets unique precedent
- Scott: The upward trajectory for Boise State hoops has not changed
- Center Frank Kepnang pledges UW return, should be focal part of Huskies
- 2024 ATH Kobe Boykin backs off Utah commitment, has schools pushing hard
- Andy Enfield faces two related challenges in shaping 2023-2024 USC roster
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Updates on Adem Bona, David Singleton’s injuries before UCLA-Gonzaga - March 22, 2023
- The Pac-12 presidents meeting has come and gone: So, what happened? - March 22, 2023
- OC Andy Ludwig remains committed to Utes, will finish ‘career at Utah’ - March 22, 2023