Zona Zealots: A rivalry is built through a competitive competition between two teams over a long period of time, and in some of the best rivalries, there have been numerous great players and competitors on opposing teams. Great rivalries like the Yankees vs Red Sox, Celtics vs Lakers, Ohio State vs Michigan, UNC vs Duke. But what about Arizona Basketball and UCLA?
Now granted I know it isn’t a rivalry that many would consider to be so intense or noteworthy, especially as virtually every Arizona Wildcat fan has grown up to hate the Sun Devils as you naturally should have.
With Arizona Basketball preparing for the 2020-21 season, UCLA is still Arizona's biggest rival, despite recent surge of Arizona State.
—More from News Feed—
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team
- All signs point to Bronny James being a Laker next year, USC outcomes aside
- College football nearing long-awaited adoption of helmet communications
- High stakes NLRB trial against USC, Pac-12 and NCAA resumes
- Johnny Manziel explains Oregon interest, reason for leaving
- 5-star CB Dijon Lee Jr. to reschedule UW visit after Bama scheduling conflict
- Cougar Collective launches matching campaign for Kyle Smith’s Cougars
- UCLA OC Eric Bieniemy shares expectations for 2024 season
- Arizona State football lands 2024 3-star DB recruit Nikko Klemm
- 247Sports: Sanders, Riley among power conf coaches with most to prove in 2024
- Mick Cronin: Won’t talk to his family, will ‘hate himself’ after loss to USC
- Stanford basketball star Spencer Jones makes program history
- Pressure continues to build for Stanford to fire Jerod Haase
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again - February 26, 2024
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction - February 26, 2024
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team - February 26, 2024