AP News: The impact of the coronavirus on college athletics stretches from coast to coast, to schools big and small. Some of the details as compiled by The Associated Press.
Division I football games canceled or postponed, total: 1,171(asterisk)
Bowl Subdivision, total: 496.
FBS vs. FBS: 395.
FBS vs. FCS: 101. (more)
The impact of the coronavirus on college athletics stretches from coast to coast, to schools big and small. Some of the details as compiled by The Associated Press. COLLEGE...
—More from News Feed—
- Boise State replaces OC Tim Plough with former HC Dirk Koetter
- ACC ref reportedly suspended for blatantly bad call in Cal-Notre Dame game
- New contract for Utah DC Morgan Scalley includes $1.4M salary, big buyout
- Boise State, one-time G5 power, getting called out after loss to UTEP
- Stanford starting O-Lineman Myles Hinton out at UW with injury
- 4-star WR Jeremiah McClure focusing on UCLA, Washington and two other schools
- Lincoln Riley hopes he will never have to answer specific questions at USC
- BYU to honor Wyoming’s ‘Black 14’ at football game
- Buffs’ players remain confident as Colorado aims to get on track
- Mike Leach questions how Texas spent $280,000 on Arch Manning’s visit
- Ex-WSU coach Nick Rolovich on why he didn’t comply with vaccine mandate
- Reggie Bush reveals new details as he describes NCAA’s ‘sloppy’ probe
- Martin Stadium sold out for Oregon Ducks vs. Washington State Cougars
- Slaughter: 5 Reasons why Oregon State can beat the Trojans
- BYU and Wyoming have had an intense, unfriendly football rivalry; Is it back?
- Several questions unanswered as Buffs prepare for conference opener
- Pac-12 hires UO’s Lisa Peterson as sr assoc commissioner for sports mgmt
- George Kliavkoff cites ‘significant’ financial, other concerns in UCLA move
- NorCal 2025 QB Willie Nickson talks unofficial visit to Washington
- Former UCLA basketball player Greg Lee dies at the age of 70
- Arizona State football going with blackout uniforms vs. No. 13 Utah
- Utes taking business-like approach into Pac-12 opener against the Sun Devils
- CFB recruit who left BYU-Oregon game over chant to attend BYU-Wyoming
- Rooney: Clock ticking on Karl Dorrell’s quest to reverse fortunes of Buffs
- Bettors flock to Oregon State after initial line favors USC by two touchdowns
- USC rush end Romello Height likely out for season after shoulder surgery
- UNC brass discussed potential ACC, Pac-12 ‘super conference,’ per report
- Garrison: Five ways SDSU can improve its struggling offense
- Oregon players know Martin Stadium might be small, but it packs a punch
- Would UCLA really be worse off financially in Big Ten? A look at the numbers
- Boise State replaces OC Tim Plough with former HC Dirk Koetter - September 24, 2022
- ACC ref reportedly suspended for blatantly bad call in Cal-Notre Dame game - September 24, 2022
- New contract for Utah DC Morgan Scalley includes $1.4M salary, big buyout - September 24, 2022