By Dan Raley, Husky Maven: MJ Tafisi felt nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada. He had no sensation in either shoulder or his neck area.
Twenty-two months ago on a cool fall night at Arizona, the University of Washington inside linebacker raced up to stop a screen pass, made impact and he couldn’t get off the ground.
Gingerly, he was lifted up and put on a makeshift stretcher, transported off the field on a motorized cart and delivered by ambulance to a Tucson hospital.
Read the full story…
—More from News Feed—
- Former USC, Rice quarterback J.T. Daniels medically retiring from football
- USC poaches UCLA defensive coordinator D’Anton Lynn for same position
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- LSU puts up Daniels billboard in Vegas as Heisman race with Nix tightens
- Oregon Title IX lawsuit puts NIL collectives in crosshairs
- Washington State QB Cameron Ward expected to enter transfer portal
- Fresno State coach Jeff Tedford ‘stepping away’ due to health concerns
- USC AD suggests Trojans’ DC is coaching in a conference title game
- Arizona men’s basketball ready to tackle tough December after long layoff
- Wilner vision of Pac-12 for 2033: Conference has reformed with old guard
- Colorado AD Rick George excited about future under Deion Sanders
- Report: Oregon, Florida State emerge as early contenders for DJ Uiagalelei
- Oregon State RB Damien Martinez won’t play in bowl game after DUII arrest
- Former USC, Rice quarterback J.T. Daniels medically retiring from football - December 1, 2023
- USC poaches UCLA defensive coordinator D’Anton Lynn for same position - December 1, 2023
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State - December 1, 2023