Sports Illustrated: The Isidore Newman School football team had its first practice in helmets on Monday. It had been a long wait. The season’s timetable was thrown off, like everything else in life, by the coronavirus.
After months of politicized debate, a fractured FBS is poised to kick off. In a pandemic, this is why some insist on playing even now.
—More from News Feed—
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
- Kenny Dillingham’s energy becoming integral part of ASU football
- BYU football boasts top transfers in Big 12 for 2023 season
- Utah Athletics Director Mark Harlan named AD Of The Year
- UW’s Ryan Grubb, Utah’s Andy Ludwig in top 3 of PFF’s top 10 OC’s
- Tad Boyle to lead USA U19 team at FIBA men’s World Cup in Hungary
- Borba: Breaking down why Deion Sanders and Colorado are set to take over CFB
- WSU transfer TJ Bamba hears from Arizona, Oregon and seven other schools
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying - March 28, 2023
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’? - March 28, 2023
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12 - March 28, 2023