Bruins Nation: You’ve had to have been living under a rock to not hear the news that the Pac-12 cancelled its fall sports season. Same with the Big Ten. Same with the Mountain West and the MAC.
You’d have to almost deliberately not be paying attention to have heard that the college football season has been drastically altered by the Pac-12, Big Ten, MWC and MAC’s decisions to ‘postpone’ but more likely cancel the football season.
And as such, other coaches from around the country, those in conferences that are still planning on playing their new, revised seasons, have been asked for their thoughts on the Pac-12 and Big Ten’s decisions to not play in 2020.
The ‘news heard ‘round the world’ made its way to ACC practices — and the coaches aren’t holding back
—More from News Feed—
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA
- Breaking down Alabama coaches in Kalen DeBoer’s first year post-Nick Saban
- Boyd Gaming Corporation and Boyd Family to contribute $6.5M to UNLV Athletics
- Mike Norvell breaks down why DJ Uiagalelei was the right fit for Florida St
- Report: Dirk Koetter returning to lead Boise State offense in 2024
- UW continues to add to list of official visitors with trench reinforcements
- USC’s Caleb Williams opts to throw at Pro Day Event over 2024 NFL Combine
- Dillon Gabriel among several Ducks to publicly ‘opt-in’ to EA Sports CFB 25
- Kyle Whittingham’s conference realignment forecast is coming true
- LeBron James gifts Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders a signed jersey and shoes
- 247Sports: Big Ten way-too-early order of finish, final records for 2024
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12 - February 27, 2024
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70 - February 27, 2024
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA - February 27, 2024