By Isaac Trotter, 247Sports: Fair or unfair, it’s just a reality that preseason expectations uniquely shape the National Coach of the Year race.
Not much was expected of Iowa State or Kansas State in the loaded Big 12, but at the midseason mark, T.J. Otzelberger’s Cyclones and Jerome Tang’s Wildcats are tied for the Big 12 lead with Texas.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Kenny Dillingham strives to eliminate negative QB play, reinvigorate passion
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Kenny Dillingham strives to eliminate negative QB play, reinvigorate passion - March 29, 2023
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania - March 29, 2023
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season - March 29, 2023