By Eric Edholm, Lead Draft Writer, NFL.com: Tom Brady‘s playing career might be over, but we’ll have to wait for the start of his venture into broadcasting.
Brady told FOX Sports 1’s The Herd on Monday that he’ll take a gap year and join the broadcast network for the 2024 season.
Read the full story…
Tom Brady, who announced his retirement last week, said Monday that he expects to begin his broadcasting career with FOX Sports in the fall of 2024.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story - March 29, 2023
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year - March 29, 2023
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs - March 29, 2023