Posted on October 25, 2022
We’ve had some brand new stars emerge and half of the quarterbacks in the conference now look like major NFL prospects.
Let’s take a look at the top 12.
1. Jordan Addison, Wide Receiver, USCThe 2021 Biletnikoff winner has done nothing but live up to his billing as a Trojan in Lincoln Riley’s offense.
He’s athletic, proven, and prolific, and he’s going to go off the board quickly—in a draft that lacks elite receivers, with a lot of teams in need of them.
2. Clark Phillips III, Cornerback, UtahEveryone needs to pay attention to the lights-out season CPIII is having.
His lack of size will keep him from being the top corner in the draft but his play could easily make him the best in the nation, and a likely First-Round pick.
3. Tanner McKee, Quarterback, StanfordPac-12 fans watching McKee wonder how he has so much NFL buzz.
The truth is he is big, has a big arm, and can move a bit, and that recipe has worked well lately for QBs coming into the NFL, even if they weren’t college stars.
4. Christian Gonzalez, Cornerback, OregonThe big Colorado transfer has rocketed up draft boards this season.
He’s got ideal size and athleticism and is getting serious First-Round buzz.
5. Zach Charbonnet, Running Back, UCLAThe big back came back for another season and is making the most of it.
He’s shown his production, and his size and skill are making him one of the top backs in the draft.
6. Dalton Kincaid, Tight End, UtahKincaid has exploded this year for the Utes.
He could be the best tight end in America right now and exactly the kind of pass catcher the NFL is looking for at the position.
7. Noah Sewell, Linebacker, OregonSewell hasn’t had his best season and playing inside linebacker has always been a question mark with his NFL stock.
I think he climbs right back up if he can bounce back in the second half of 2022.
8. Cam Ward, Quarterback, Washington StateThe Incarnate Word transfer has been electric at WSU.
He’s a pure playmaker who is getting major NFL attention and is getting mentioned as potentially going as high as in the Second Round now, maybe even the First.
9. Daiyan Henley, Linebacker, Washington StateThe Nevada transfer has been lights out at WSU.
He’s probably been the best linebacker in the Pac-12 this year and has generated a lot of NFL attention because of it.
10. Tuli Tuipulotu, Defensive End, USCThe best defensive lineman in the Conference has a great blend of size and speed.
He can really rush the passer and hold up against the run, and that makes him a great NFL prospect.
11. Brandon Dorlus, Defensive Tackle, OregonDorlus is the best interior defender in the Pac-12 and a versatile athlete.
He’s already pushed himself up into being a likely Second or Third-Round pick.
12. Andrew Vorhees, Guard, USCVoorhees is having a fantastic final season of college football, and he’s playing his way up draft boards.
Other top prospects
Cam Rising, Quarterback, Utah
Bo Nix, Quarterback, Oregon
Michael Penix Jr., Quarterback, Washington
Dorian Thompson-Robinson, Quarterback, UCLA
Kyu Blu Kelly, Cornerback, Stanford
—More from Jack Follman—
- Jack Follman’s 2023 Pac-12 Football Trap Games
- Jack Follman’s 2022-23 Pac-12 All-NFL Team
- Jack Follman’s Updated Two-Round 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- Jack Follman’s Top 2023 Pac-12 Football Impact Freshman
- Jack Follman’s Top 12 Incoming Pac-12 Football Transfers
- Jack Follman’s Way-Too-Early 2023 Pac-12 Bowl Projections
- Jack Follman’s Best 2023 Pac-12 Conference Football Games
- Jack Follman’s Best 2023 Pac-12 Nonconference Games
- Jack Follman’s Way-Too-Early 2023 College Football Top 25
- Jack Follman’s Way-Too-Early All-Pac-12 Teams for 2023
- Jack Follman’s Christmas 2023 Pac-12 NFL Mock Draft
- Jack Follman’s 2022 SuperWest Pac-12 All-Freshman Teams
- Jack Follman’s 2022 SuperWest All-Pac-12 Football Teams
- Jack Follman’s 2022 SuperWest Pac-12 Annual Awards
- Jack Follman’s 10 Thoughts on Week 13 in the West
Jack Follman’s 2023 Pac-12 Football Trap GamesMarquee showdowns get the most attention but trap games frequently decide the season - March 25, 2023
Jack Follman’s 2022-23 Pac-12 All-NFL TeamThere’s been a slight changing of the guard as some veterans age out and new stars emerge - February 17, 2023
Jack Follman’s Updated Two-Round 2023 NFL Mock DraftA picture of where Pac-12 players might go in the first couple of rounds is starting to take shape - February 13, 2023