Justin Herbert continues to pile up the academic honors. The Ducks’ starting quarterback the last four seasons is the Division I CoSIDA Academic All-American of the Year®, the organization announced today.
Herbert was selected from all men’s and women’s sports sponsored by the NCAA. He is just the second Oregon student-athlete to claim the award, joining Galen Rupp (2009).
—More from News Feed—
- UCLA’s Chip Kelly on USC suspending reporter: I didn’t know you can do that
- OSU, WSU have showcase opportunity in historic matchup amid uncertain future
- Oregon football set to wear exclusive color-changing cleats
- USC suspends reporter two weeks for violating media availability policies
- Where did Puka Nacua come from? Washington and BYU recruiters know
- Pac-12 bowl projections: Washington to the playoff, USC in the New Year’s Six
- How much did victory over Arkansas change BYU’s Big 12 expectations?
- Dan Lanning ‘wasn’t talking about Deion’s team’ when criticizing CU’s history
- Cal football: Jaydn Ott ready to go, but starting QB uncertain
- Sanders: ‘I respect the heck out of [Lanning] and what he’s accomplished’
- Arizona State QB Drew Pyne likely to return, Trenton Bourguet doubtful
- Deion Sanders won’t let Shedeur Sanders leave for the NFL
- Former Duck, Miami TE Cam McCormick petitioning for ninth year of eligibility
- Hawaii judge rejects settlement in Jayden de Laura sexual assault civil case
- Kenny Dillingham calls ASU offensive plays at Tuesday practice
- UCLA’s Chip Kelly on USC suspending reporter: I didn’t know you can do that - September 20, 2023
- OSU, WSU have showcase opportunity in historic matchup amid uncertain future - September 20, 2023
- Oregon football set to wear exclusive color-changing cleats - September 20, 2023