By Steve Wiltfong, 247Sports: Oregon is ripping and roaring on the recruiting trail, up to No. 8 in the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings after a flurry of commitments here in April headlined by Top247 safety Aaron Flowers.
The 6-foot, 190-pound Flowers committed to head coach Dan Lanning and the Ducks over rival USC and a slew of others last Friday. He says he’s trying to return for the spring game at the end of the month.
Read the full story…
The Ducks have 247Sports No. 8 recruiting class and are in good shape for several top targets moving forward.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
- Oregon Ducks win Pac-12 Baseball Tournament, but say best is yet to come
- House of Victory to hold NIL event with USC quarterbacks
- Buffs football assistant coach salary pool tops $4.5 million for first time
- How Boise State landed Iowa State defensive lineman transfer Howard Brown
- Colorado nets $200K profit from Deion Sanders’ first spring game
- WSU’s Jake Dickert: Pac-12 going to be as strong as any conference
- Athlon: 2023 UCLA football season preview and prediction
- Former Stanford coach David Shaw talks Caleb Williams’ place among recent QBs
- Ducks land pledge from 2025 offensive line prospect Chavez Thompson
- PG Frankie Collins returns to ASU after testing NBA Draft waters
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)