By Jon Wilner, Bay Area News Group via Sports360AZ: In the dead of summer, nuclear winter is coming for a handful of Pac-12 schools excluded from the vicious realignment game.
USC, UCLA, and Colorado had already given notice. Oregon and Washington are leaving for the Big Ten. Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah are headed for the Big 12.
The remaining quartet — Stanford, Cal, Washington State, and Oregon State — is facing a Defcon 1 scenario. What are their options?
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon
- Jake Dickert says Cameron Ward’s departure ‘not a shock or surprise’
- Pat Chun says next big step is securing media rights deal for WSU and OSU
- Former UCLA coach John Wooden to be honored with commemorative U.S. stamp
- Bo Nix remains undecided on playing in future bowl game with Ducks
- Former UNLV head coach Marcus Arroyo a serious candidate for ASU OC position
- Former Arizona commit Quimari Shemwell flips his pledge to Utah
- Washington staves off Oregon comeback to win Pac-12 and secure playoff spot
- Former USC, Rice quarterback J.T. Daniels medically retiring from football
- USC poaches UCLA defensive coordinator D’Anton Lynn for same position
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year - December 2, 2023
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title - December 2, 2023
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon - December 2, 2023