By David Hookstead, OutKick: Jim Williams reported Friday that the tech giant “wants the ENTIRE tier one package” in a new Pac-12 media deal.
That means Apple would get all of the Pac-12’s best games. It would still leave the door open for Amazon to possibly stream a Friday night game.
Read the full story…
Apple is starting to appear to be the top contender to land the PAC-12's new media rights. Will Apple land the media deal?
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)