247Sports: As star players continue to opt out of the 2020 college football season, the family of star Oregon left tackle Penei Sewell is in wait-and-see mode.
“We’re going to sit back as we’re doing now and continue training as if the season is going on and wait until a decision is made,” Sewell’s father, Gabriel, told 247Sports. “It’s business as usual until something definite comes out. Then you actually have a decision to make.”
As top players continue to opt out of the 2020 CFB season, Penei Sewell and his family remain in wait-and-see mode.
—More from News Feed—
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football?
- Oregon’s Hayward Field will host 2024 US Olympic Track & Field Trials
- Jonathan Smith, Mike Elko attractive Michigan State head coaching candidates
- For BYU’s Darius Lassiter, Big 12 opener at Kansas is incredibly personal
- Wilner picks of the week: Colorado faces its toughest challenge, by far
- Utah football fully embracing ‘next man up’ mentality
- Former Boise State players guiding Idaho HS athletes through coaching
- WSU defensive tackle Rashad McKenzie out for the season, says Jake Dickert
- USC linebackers preparing to ‘get that juice back’ against Arizona State
- Brian Fish returns to assistant coach position for Oregon men’s basketball
- Oregon vs Colorado football game tickets reach ridiculously high prices
- Oregon football recruiting visitor list vs. Colorado
- Promotion/relegation in CFB? Game-changing idea could help save Pac-12
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State - September 21, 2023
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’ - September 21, 2023
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football? - September 21, 2023