Posted on June 27, 2022
USC Football recently announced a school-wide partnership with “Stay Doubted,” a media entity to help Trojan athletes maximize NIL opportunities.
The Trojans, because of their location and school history, are uniquely capable on a national scale to capitalize on the potential for NIL to bolster their recruiting efforts.
Could more partnerships to grow that area of Lincoln Riley’s program arise in the future?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, Spencer McLaughlin recaps the conference’s performance in the 2022 NBA Draft.
With six players selected and only one (Arizona’s Benedict Mathurin) as a lottery pick, it was a somewhat mediocre year of pro prospects from the conference of champions.
UCLA’s standout player over the last two seasons, Johnny Juzang, was not one of the Pac-12’s players drafted in 2022.
Benedict Mathurin, taken with the No. 6 pick by the Indiana Pacers, has the highest ceiling of any Pac-12 NBA player in this year’s draft class, thanks in part to his diverse skillset and supreme athleticism.
Who might be the best value, the biggest potential steal, and which player is the biggest question mark?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George Kliavkoff
- McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media Deal
- McLaughlin: Signs Pac-12 Media Deal may be Coming Soon
- McLaughlin: Best Indication Yet that Pac-12 is Unified?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Only Have 1 Streaming Partner
- McLaughlin: Does New President Change Oregon’s Future?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Allowing Media to Shape Narrative
- McLaughlin: No Deadline for Pac-12 Media Rights Deal?
- McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Oregon Joining the Big Ten
- McLaughlin: What Lack of Media Deal Means for Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Rating New Oregon Assistants as Recruiters
- McLaughlin: Former Coaches Concerned about Pac-12
- McLaughlin: UCLA or Arizona First Pac-12 Natty since 1997?
- McLaughlin: Oregon Better as Independent than in Pac-12?
McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George KliavkoffSpencer is joined by 'Locked On Big 12' host Josh Neighbors to talk about the two conferences - March 22, 2023
McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?Spencer is joined by 'Locked on Sun Devils' host Richie Bradshaw to discuss the pros and cons - March 21, 2023
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media DealSpencer looks at what might come out of the Pac-12 CEOs meeting on Tuesday, March 21st - March 20, 2023