Posted on October 20, 2022
Though several of the big names are off this week (notably USC and Utah), the Pac-12 lineup of four games should see three of them end up being competitive and entertaining football games.
The headline game, No. 9 UCLA at No. 10 Oregon, could play out in a variety of ways depending on how Mother Nature treats the fans in Eugene, OR on Saturday afternoon.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by ‘Locked On Sun Devils’ host, Richie Bradshaw.
Together we look at each of the four Pac-12 games this weekend and predict how each might play out.
Washington is in the closest “trap game” situation playing a struggling Cal team that had a letdown at Colorado last week.
The Huskies will probably be able to outscore a mediocre Bears attack, but Cal could have just enough to hang around.
Oregon State hosts Colorado as a big favorite, and the Beavers’ strong defensive unit should make life incredibly difficult for a Buffs offense that has failed to put up points with any consistency this season.
Arizona State at Stanford may be low stakes in the Pac-12 championship picture but it could go a long way to determining if one of those teams ends up making a bowl game in 2022.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Would SMU Add Enough Value to the Pac-12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?
- McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSU
- McLaughlin: LBs, CBs Key to Oregon Football’s 2023 Success
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep UW—and It Won’t be Easy
- McLaughlin: Delay in Pac-12 Media Deal a Big Concern?
- McLaughlin: Pressure Ramping up on George Kliavkoff
- McLaughlin: ASU Better Suited for Pac-12 or Big 12?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Aim for 5 or 6-Year Media Deal
- McLaughlin: Signs Pac-12 Media Deal may be Coming Soon
- McLaughlin: Best Indication Yet that Pac-12 is Unified?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Should Only Have 1 Streaming Partner
- McLaughlin: Does New President Change Oregon’s Future?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Allowing Media to Shape Narrative
- McLaughlin: No Deadline for Pac-12 Media Rights Deal?
McLaughlin: Would SMU Add Enough Value to the Pac-12?Spencer discusses the expansion candidate that has fallen behind San Diego State - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Future Dependent on Good Media Deal?Spencer looks at why there could be a financial upside to having Apple as a media partner - March 28, 2023
McLaughlin: Now a Great Time for Pac-12 to Add SDSUSpencer looks at the latest news—which is still lacking—on the media rights front - March 27, 2023