Posted on September 22, 2022
As was assumed when the schedule came out, UCLA is 3-0 heading into conference play in their fifth season under head coach Chip Kelly.
Yet, the Bruins feel like a team that has not come close to hitting its stride because of their performance against three inferior opponents in 2022 with another one looming this Saturday in the Colorado Buffaloes.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by Zach Anderson-Yoxsimer of Locked On UCLA Bruins.
He talks about why the Bruins are off to a slow start despite having three wins, and what they need to do in order to hit their ceiling as a football team this season.
We also discuss the biggest headlines as the Pac-12 Football season enters Week 4 of the 2022 season, including the highly anticipated showdown between No. 7 USC and Oregon State this Saturday.
Plus, we talk about the struggles of Colorado and where Arizona State goes from here after parting ways with Herm Edwards.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: What Oregon State Must Do to Upset Utah
- McLaughlin: Why the UW-UCLA Clash Means More to Bruins
- McLaughlin: What does Stanford bring to Autzen this Season?
- McLaughlin: Transfer Portal Impacting 2022 Pac-12 Season
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Winners and Losers in Week 4
- McLaughlin: Is USC on Upset Alert against Oregon State?
- McLaughlin: Oregon RBs, Potential Breakout Players at WSU
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Looks Strong Through 3 Weeks
- McLaughlin: CFB Coaches Arizona State Should be Targeting
- McLaughlin: Winners and Losers from a Big Pac-12 Weekend
- McLaughlin: Important Week 3 Factors for USC, UW and Cal
- McLaughlin: Arizona, ASU & WSU Should be on High Alert
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Biggest Opportunity in Week 3
- McLaughlin: Can Lincoln Riley keep the Trojans Rolling?
- McLaughlin: USC and WSU Win the Pac-12 Football Weekend
- McLaughlin: Biggest Week 2 Questions for Pac-12 Big Games
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Might be in for a Rough Week 2
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Winners and Losers from Week 1
- McLaughlin: Are the Pac-12’s CFB Playoff Hopes Gone?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Brand takes a Major Hit
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 could Strengthen its Brand with Big Wins
- McLaughlin: Is Colorado Being Undervalued this Season?
- McLaughlin: What ASU and CU Could Show in Their Openers
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Coaches Who May Not Survive 2022
- McLaughlin: The 5 Most Important Pac-12 QBs for 2022
- McLaughlin: Preseason Pac-12 Football Recruiting Update
- McLaughlin: What Penix Brings to Huskies as Starting QB
- McLaughlin: Wins Hard to Find on 2022 Cal Schedule
- McLaughlin: Why Cardinal will Bounce Back in 2022
- McLaughlin: Oregon State Football Underrated in 2022
McLaughlin: What Oregon State Must Do to Upset UtahSpencer is joined by senior writer/editor Carter Bahnsof BeaverBlitz.com to talk about the game - September 30, 2022
McLaughlin: Why the UW-UCLA Clash Means More to BruinsSpencer is joined by 'Locked On Bruins' host Zach Anderson-Yoxsimer to discuss the game - September 29, 2022
McLaughlin: What does Stanford bring to Autzen this Season?Spencer takes a look at the Cardinal, who have caused the Ducks to stumble many times - September 28, 2022