Posted on August 29, 2022
There are five Pac-12 quarterbacks who will be the most important when it comes to the conference crowning a champion in 2022.
That’s a different list than the BEST quarterbacks in the league, which is pretty well understood to be Caleb Williams (USC), Cam Rising (Utah), and Dorian Thompson-Robinson (UCLA) at the top of the list.
Which guys could take a leap forward to bolster their team’s offense in 2022?
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I look at some of the most influential quarterbacks in the league in 2022.
If Michael Penix Jr. is able to regain his 2019 form with Kalen DeBoer as his play-caller once again, the Huskies could be much more formidable than in 2021.
Which of Cam Ward, Tanner McKee, Chance Nolan, or Bo Nix could help their teams get better QB play than they had last season?
Stanford Football for the last couple of full seasons has been a shell of itself compared to its peak in the early 2010s.
David Shaw is still there and they haven’t had huge staff turnover, and have tended to promote from within when assistants have left.
So what happened to the Cardinal, and can they get back to a conference championship level?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: What Oregon State Must Do to Upset Utah
- McLaughlin: Why the UW-UCLA Clash Means More to Bruins
- McLaughlin: What does Stanford bring to Autzen this Season?
- McLaughlin: Transfer Portal Impacting 2022 Pac-12 Season
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Winners and Losers in Week 4
- McLaughlin: Is USC on Upset Alert against Oregon State?
- McLaughlin: Oregon RBs, Potential Breakout Players at WSU
- McLaughlin: UCLA’s ‘Slow’ Start, Biggest Week 4 Headlines
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Looks Strong Through 3 Weeks
- McLaughlin: CFB Coaches Arizona State Should be Targeting
- McLaughlin: Winners and Losers from a Big Pac-12 Weekend
- McLaughlin: Important Week 3 Factors for USC, UW and Cal
- McLaughlin: Arizona, ASU & WSU Should be on High Alert
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Biggest Opportunity in Week 3
- McLaughlin: Can Lincoln Riley keep the Trojans Rolling?
- McLaughlin: USC and WSU Win the Pac-12 Football Weekend
- McLaughlin: Biggest Week 2 Questions for Pac-12 Big Games
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Might be in for a Rough Week 2
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Winners and Losers from Week 1
- McLaughlin: Are the Pac-12’s CFB Playoff Hopes Gone?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Brand takes a Major Hit
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 could Strengthen its Brand with Big Wins
- McLaughlin: Is Colorado Being Undervalued this Season?
- McLaughlin: What ASU and CU Could Show in Their Openers
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Coaches Who May Not Survive 2022
- McLaughlin: Preseason Pac-12 Football Recruiting Update
- McLaughlin: What Penix Brings to Huskies as Starting QB
- McLaughlin: Wins Hard to Find on 2022 Cal Schedule
- McLaughlin: Why Cardinal will Bounce Back in 2022
- McLaughlin: Oregon State Football Underrated in 2022
McLaughlin: What Oregon State Must Do to Upset UtahSpencer is joined by senior writer/editor Carter Bahnsof BeaverBlitz.com to talk about the game - September 30, 2022
McLaughlin: Why the UW-UCLA Clash Means More to BruinsSpencer is joined by 'Locked On Bruins' host Zach Anderson-Yoxsimer to discuss the game - September 29, 2022
McLaughlin: What does Stanford bring to Autzen this Season?Spencer takes a look at the Cardinal, who have caused the Ducks to stumble many times - September 28, 2022