Posted on March 20, 2023
The media rights deal figures to be the biggest topic of discussion, and the conference should be looking in the 5-6 year range for how long the deal lasts.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I look at what might come out of the Pac-12 CEOs’ meeting on Tuesday, March 21st.
Realignment takes athletics into account, but there’s real data to support the notion that it’s FAR from the only consideration.
Pac-12 Basketball is having another letdown season as a whole, with just 4 teams in the NCAA Tournament and only 1 current member past the Sweet 16.
One major trend needs to change across the conference when it comes to coaching.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 Conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Tough but Doable Path to Playoff
- McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Pac-12 Adding SDSU and SMU
- McLaughlin: Big Ten Chaos Doesn’t Affect Pac-12 Right Now
- McLaughlin: Could ACC Expand West for Pac-12 schools?
- McLaughlin: Irish a Big Domino in Conference Realignment
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 a Trendsetter in Football Broadcasts
- McLaughlin: Beavers Turning Corner Under Jonathan Smith
- McLaughlin: Duck Football Remains Hot on Recruiting Trail
- McLaughlin: Ducks and Dawgs to Big Ten Talk Not Shocking
- McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 and ACC Forge Partnership?
- McLaughlin: How Many ’23 Pac-12 Football Title Contenders?
- Wistrcill: Might Utah Exit Pac-12 Over Media Rights Delays?
- McLaughlin: UCLA Not Likely to Return to Pac-12 in Future
- McLaughlin: Bronny James Recruitment a Big Win for USC
- McLaughlin: One Thing is Clear in Pac-12 Media Rights Saga
McLaughlin: Huskies Have Tough but Doable Path to PlayoffSpencer is joined by Roman Tomashoff of Fan Nation to discuss how UW can take the next step - May 27, 2023
McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Pac-12 Adding SDSU and SMUSpencer looks at why both sides of the potential expansion argument should be weighed - May 25, 2023
McLaughlin: Big Ten Chaos Doesn’t Affect Pac-12 Right NowSpencer is joined by Nate Dickinson of 'Locked On Big Ten' to talk about the situation - May 24, 2023