Posted on August 2, 2022
Oregon Football’s 10-win season in 2022 did not yield the postseason results that Duck fans were hoping for, but the good news is they should be Conference contenders once again.
At Pac-12 media days over the weekend, the media members picked Oregon second to Utah in the Pac-12 in 2022. Who else could contend for a conference crown along with the Ducks?
On today’s episode of Locked On Ducks, I’m joined by Max Torres (@mtorressports) to talk about the weekend’s Pac-12 media days and his biggest takeaways after covering the Ducks down in Los Angeles.
George Kliavkoff took a decisive and aggressive tone when answering questions and talking about the prospect of further conference realignment.
Though it’s encouraging to see the commissioner willing to fight for the Pac-12 and take attacks on it personally, he is not in a position to stop Oregon from leaving IF an offer came from a superior league.
Dan Lanning continues to check boxes in a good way as Oregon’s head coach, showing himself to be poised while speaking with excited energy when talking about the program.
Oregon’s roster is one of the best in the Pac-12, and that coupled with the expectations of competing for conference championships mean a high bar should be set for his first year by Oregon fans.
Can they get over the hump against Utah and/or have another 10-win season?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Oregon Football Poised for Success in 2022
- McLaughlin: Can ASU Match its 2021 Win Total?
- McLaughlin: Wildcats will Increase Win Total in 2022
- McLaughlin: WSU Should be Over .500 Again in 2022
- McLaughlin: Winning Season a Challenging Goal for Huskies
- McLaughlin: Will Buffs be Worst Pac-12 Team in 2022?
- McLaughlin: Why Utah Football will be Over 8.5 wins in 2022
- McLaughlin: Can UCLA football reach 10 wins in 2022?
- McLaughlin: Predicting every game on USC’s 2022 Schedule
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Teams with the Biggest QB Questions
- McLaughlin: The Complications of Pac-12 Realignment
- McLaughlin: Will Major Pac-12 Football Commits Flip?
- McLaughlin: George Kliavkoff is Not Backing Down
- McLaughlin: The Latest Conference Realignment Speculation
- McLaughlin: USC, UW Football Hot on Recruiting Trail
- McLaughlin: Lincoln Riley’s Expectations at USC in Year One
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Head Coaches Feeling Pressure
- McLaughlin: Will Pushback on UCLA’s Move Matter?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 has one option left to make a big splash
- McLaughlin: What does Breakdown of Big 12 Talks Signal?
- McLaughlin: Is Conference Realignment affecting Recruiting?
- McLaughlin: What comes Next for the Pac-12 Conference?
- McLaughlin: Reactions to Dante Moore Committing to Ducks
- McLaughlin: What is the Pac-12 Conference’s next move?
- McLaughlin: Is the Big 12 a realistic landing spot for Oregon?
- McLaughlin: Which Schools Could the Pac-12 Add?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Must Keep Top Talent in West
- McLaughlin: Can UW Football Re-Emerge as National Power?
- McLaughlin: Will Stanford Exceed 4.5 Wins in 2022?
- McLaughlin: Whittingham’s Deal a Good Sign for Pac-12
McLaughlin: Oregon Football Poised for Success in 2022Spencer and JT Wistrcill predict the outcome of every Oregon game on its 2022 schedule - August 18, 2022
McLaughlin: Can ASU Match its 2021 Win Total?Spencer predicts the outcome of every Arizona State game on its 2022 schedule - August 17, 2022
McLaughlin: Wildcats will Increase Win Total in 2022Spencer predicts the outcome of every Arizona game on its 2022 schedule - August 16, 2022