Posted on May 31, 2023
That’s reflective of the competitive balance and intrigue that exists in the Conference as it enters its final iteration in its current form.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I am joined by JT Wistrcill of the ‘Locked On Utes’ podcast.
We look at some of the most interesting win totals and who amongst the 6 conference contenders is most likely to underperform relative to their win total.
Last year, the Conference had eight teams go over their preseason win totals and 4 of them went under.
We also discuss how that could look if those numbers repeat themselves, and why a 9/3 split is more likely than 7/5 or 6/6 due to the league’s abundance of talent.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 Conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Week 6 Pac-12 Football Power Rankings
- McLaughlin: How Pac-12 Football Teams Fared in Week 5
- McLaughlin: Keeping it Close a Challenge for Buffs vs. USC
- McLaughlin: OSU vs. Utah has Pac-12 Title Implications
- McLaughlin: OSU’s Goals Remain Intact with Win over Utah
- McLaughlin: Is Washington the Nation’s Best Team?
- McLaughlin: WSU Deserves More Respect as True Contender
- McLaughlin: Keys to Week 4 Pac-12 Football Games
- McLaughlin: Can Conference Relegation Save the Pac-2?
- McLaughlin: Utah Needs Cam Rising to Return to Win Pac-12
- McLaughlin: OSU vs. WSU Set to Make a Point on Saturday
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Moods, Week 3 Winners and Losers
- McLaughlin: Week 3 Shows CFB has Scheduling Problem
- McLaughlin: What Do We Know About These 2023 Beavers?
- McLaughlin: Is Colorado a Serious Pac-12 Title Contender?
McLaughlin: Week 6 Pac-12 Football Power RankingsSpencer also gives us some more of his takeaways from last weekend in the Conference - October 3, 2023
McLaughlin: How Pac-12 Football Teams Fared in Week 5Spencer looks at how each Pac-12 fanbase should be feeling after their performances last week - October 2, 2023
McLaughlin: Keeping it Close a Challenge for Buffs vs. USCSpencer gets us ready for the Week 5 slate of Pac-12 games beginning tonight with Utah at OSU - September 29, 2023