Posted on September 16, 2022
USC’s defense has been forcing turnovers at an incredible rate through two games, but even if they force just 1-2 against Fresno State, their offense is operating at a level that should allow them to win comfortably inside the Coliseum.
For Washington and Cal, the questions going into the game come on the offensive side of the ball and how each team will perform against the highest level of competition they’ve seen so far in 2022.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by host of Locked On Utes JT Wistrcill to look at the most important factors in the Conference’s biggest games of the weekend.
He provides insight having spoken with Utah players as to why he’s feeling confident about the Utes’ impending matchup with the Aztecs of San Diego State, who knocked off Utah in overtime in 2021.
After a perfect 3-0 performance last week, my ‘Pac-12 Prime Picks’ are back—and this week I’m riding two Pac-12 teams and betting against a number in one of them.
I also detail why I’m backing two double-digit favorites at home in USC and Utah, but taking Michigan State to win and cover against Washington in Seattle as a surprise 3.5-point underdog.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but Successful
- McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?
- McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray Hire
- McLaughlin: Washington-Oregon Winner a Lock for Playoff?
- McLaughlin: Beavers Must Move Quickly to Find New Coach
- McLaughlin: Final Pac-12 Regular-Season Games Upon Us
- McLaughlin: Smith and Fisch Targets for Coveted HC Jobs
- McLaughlin: Ducks Appear Ready for Beavers and Beyond
- McLaughlin: Huskies Show They’re Playoff-Worthy Yet Again
- McLaughlin: Future of Pac-2 Appears Murky Once Again
- McLaughlin: Do Beavers or Huskies Have More to Lose?
- McLaughlin: Futures of Beavs and Cougs Hanging in Balance
- McLaughlin: College GameDay Passing on OSU-UW Absurd
- McLaughlin: ESPN College GameDay to Corvallis Next Week?
- McLaughlin: Would a Win Over Utes Land UW in CFP Top 4?
McLaughlin: Oregon Season Disappointing but SuccessfulSpencer looks at the big picture for the Ducks after loss to UW and unlucky bowl draw - December 4, 2023
McLaughlin: What Should Trent Bray’s Priorities Be at OSU?Spencer also takes one final look at the College Football Playoff landscape before the title game - November 30, 2023
McLaughlin: Breaking Down Oregon State’s Trent Bray HireSpencer is joined by Carter Bahns of BeaverBlitz.com and 247Sports to talk about OSU's new HC - November 29, 2023