Posted on May 12, 2023
No team has a higher projection than 9.5 (Oregon, Washington, USC).
The numbers show six teams could be playing the 2023 Pac-12 Championship game, but it’s unlikely that many will be in that discussion come the end of November.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by Richie Bradshaw of ‘Locked On Sun Devils’ to react to the over/under betting lines in the Pac-12.
Richie shares his thoughts on Spencer’s potentially crazy confidence in Justin Wilcox’s Cal Golden Bears.
We wrap up the show with some hoops talk, looking at which right now appears to be the strongest Pac-12 Basketball team heading into next year.
Arizona State had a strong season making the NCAA Tournament, but Richie talks about why Bobby Hurley has a tall task ahead of him for next year.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 Conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
🎧Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy/pznife
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smalls_55
Follow the show on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LO_Pac12
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Real Movement on Expected Pac-12 Media Deal?
- McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Emulate SEC’s Scheduling?
- McLaughlin: Could Pac-12 and ACC’s Futures be Intertwined?
- McLaughlin: Cats & Buffs Should Wait and See Pac-12 Deal
- McLaughlin: Dan Lanning’s New Oregon Recruiting Standard
- McLaughlin: Why the Big 12 Would Like to Add Colorado
- McLaughlin: Will Pac-12 Fans Root for USC & UCLA in 2023?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Best Football Conference in 2023?
- McLaughlin: CU AD Rick George Preparing for Realignment
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Tough but Doable Path to Playoff
- McLaughlin: Pros and Cons of Pac-12 Adding SDSU and SMU
- McLaughlin: Big Ten Chaos Doesn’t Affect Pac-12 Right Now
- McLaughlin: Could ACC Expand West for Pac-12 schools?
- McLaughlin: Irish a Big Domino in Conference Realignment
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 a Trendsetter in Football Broadcasts
McLaughlin: Real Movement on Expected Pac-12 Media Deal?Spencer reacts to the latest breadcrumbs relating to a long-awaited TV/Streaming agreement - June 9, 2023
McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Emulate SEC’s Scheduling?Spencer is joined by Chris Gordy of the 'Locked On SEC' to talk about the implications - June 8, 2023
McLaughlin: Could Pac-12 and ACC’s Futures be Intertwined?Spencer is joined by Candace Cooper of 'Locked On ACC' to talk about the fate of the two leagues - June 7, 2023