Posted on November 25, 2022
After early season stumbles against Marshall and Stanford, it appeared that Notre Dame wouldn’t be able to present much of a challenge against USC in the regular season finale.
The Irish come into LA on Saturday winners of five straight, but that shouldn’t give Trojan fans too much pause about their biggest non-conference rival.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by senior writer/editor at BeaverBlitz.com, Carter Bahns, to go through the Saturday slate of games in rivalry week.
In the game formerly known as the Civil War, Oregon State at Reser Stadium in Corvallis has the opportunity to play spoiler for the Ducks—and their team, combined with the situation of the game, could allow them to do just that.
Washington needs help to reach the Pac-12 Championship Game, but first,/ they have to take care of business against Washington St in the Apple Cup—in Pullman, and the Cougs have won three straight in impressive fashion.
Spencer and Carter go through the biggest questions for both teams heading into the latest edition of one of the oldest rivalries in the Pac-12.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Expand with Two Teams or Four?
- McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Helping the Pac-12 Compete
- McLaughlin: Is the Pac-12 Meeting Recruiting Expectations?
- McLaughlin: ASU, CU among Pac-12 Winners on Signing Day
- McLaughlin: Why 5-star Nyckoles Harbor a Priority for Ducks
- McLaughlin: The Case for the Pac-12 Staying at 10 Teams
- McLaughlin: Analyzing OSU’s Favorable 2023 Football Slate
- McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Set to Make Signing Day Splash?
- McLaughlin: Analyzing Utah’s Tough 2023 Football Schedule
- McLaughlin: The Case for Air Force Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: The Case for Boise State Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: What Co-DC Chris Hampton Brings to Ducks
- McLaughlin: Fresno State’s Case for Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Is Oregon Adding Enough Defensive Talent?
- McLaughlin: Coach Prime Not Reason for Axed Week 0 Game
- McLaughlin: ‘Outside the Box’ Pac-12 Expansion Options
- McLaughlin: CU Recruiting Heading into Feb Signing Day
- McLaughlin: UW, OSU Deserve Top Pac-12 Grades in 2022
- McLaughlin: What Cam Rising Brings Back to Utah & Pac-12
- McLaughlin: The Argument for Adding UNLV to the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Potential Amazon-Pac-12 Partnership Problems
- McLaughlin: Does USC Need a New Defensive Coordinator?
- McLaughlin: Has Cam Rising Played His Last Game for Utah?
- McLaughlin: Tracking Dan Lanning’s Vision for Oregon
- McLaughlin Mailbag: DJ Uiagalelei, UW’s ASU Loss & More
- McLaughlin: How the Utes Can Win Their First Rose Bowl
- McLaughlin: Why Bruins Need to Beat Pitt in Sun Bowl
- McLaughlin: Keys for Huskies to Beat Texas in Alamo Bowl
- McLaughlin: What QB DJ Uiagalelei means for Oregon State
- McLaughlin: NIL Helping Make Pac-12 More Competitive
McLaughlin: Should Pac-12 Expand with Two Teams or Four?Spencer discusses the merits of each possibility and looks at the top expansion candidates - February 7, 2023
McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Helping the Pac-12 CompeteSpencer also makes the case for Nevada joining the Conference as an expansion candidate - February 6, 2023
McLaughlin: Is the Pac-12 Meeting Recruiting Expectations?Spencer is joined by 'Locked On Utes' host JT Wistrcill to discuss how each program fared - February 3, 2023