By Zachary Neel, Ducks Wire: You have to look pretty far back in college football history to find a defensive player who won the Heisman Trophy.
The last time it happened was when Michigan Wolverines cornerback Charles Woodson did so in 1997, and there have only been a handful of defenders to even be in the conversation since then.
Read the full story…
Kayvon Thibodeaux made waves earlier in the year when he said he was ‘more of an outside linebacker’ than an end, but he clarified what he meant at Pac-12 Media Day.
—More from News Feed—
- Mick Cronin: Won’t talk to his family, will ‘hate himself’ after loss to USC
- Stanford basketball star Spencer Jones makes program history
- Pressure continues to build for Stanford to fire Jerod Haase
- Andy Enfield ties Bob Boyd for 3rd place among USC’s winningest hoops coaches
- Eight notable prospects who’ve planned spring visits to Colorado
- 247Sports: Oregon WR Evan Stewart a dark-horse Heisman candidate for 2024
- Patterson: Why CFP needs modified system to evaluate contenders
- Eric Bieniemy as UCLA OC draws mixed reactions on social media
- Report: UCLA finalizing two-year deal to hire Eric Bieniemy as OC
- ‘I feel like Jekyll & Hyde’: Hurley struggling to manage ASU’s unreliability
- Caleb Love reaches 2,000 career points as Arizona gets bounceback win over UW
- Duke star Kyle Filipowski injured as Wake Forest fans storm court after upset
- Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn admits USC used portal ‘more than we wanted to’
- Pair of 5-star football players schedule visits to Eugene for this spring
- WSU to hire former Austin Peay asst Jared Kaster as new offensive line coach
- Mick Cronin: Won’t talk to his family, will ‘hate himself’ after loss to USC - February 25, 2024
- Stanford basketball star Spencer Jones makes program history - February 25, 2024
- Pressure continues to build for Stanford to fire Jerod Haase - February 25, 2024