By Trent Wood, Deseret News: When Harrison Taggart starred at Corner Canyon High School as a senior in 2022, numerous universities from across the country came calling.
Schools such as USC, Utah, UCLA, Virginia, Vanderbilt and Northwestern — to name several — wanted his services.
Read the full story…
Former 4-star recruit Harrison Taggart committed to the Cougars Saturday night, alongside his sister — Corner Canyon track and field standout Madelynne Taggart.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- USC fans have pitchforks out for Alex Grinch after bumpy ride vs Sun Devils
- Dan Lanning provides injury update on Oregon RB Noah Whittington
- Skattebo utilization personifies Dillingham approach as play-caller vs USC
- Scheer: Jedd Fisch could have decision to make at quarterback
- QB Nate Johnson apologizes for Utah’s lackluster offensive performance
- Sanders responds to Lanning’s comments after ‘old-fashioned butt kicking’
- 247Sports’ college football bowl projections entering Week 5
- Former players speak out after absurd suggestion for Stanford to cut football
- Report: UC Regents form committee to look at impact of Cal’s move to ACC
- Lincoln Riley breaks down why USC agreed to early Colorado kickoff time
- Colorado player scuffs up midfield logo at Autzen Stadium on Friday
- Deion Sanders given parking ticket by CU campus police
- Thamel: Utah star QB Cam Rising won’t start vs. UCLA
- NCAA committee recommends removing cannabis from banned substances list
- Pac-12’s bevy of star transfer QBs lead league into season-changing Week 4
- USC fans have pitchforks out for Alex Grinch after bumpy ride vs Sun Devils - September 24, 2023
- Dan Lanning provides injury update on Oregon RB Noah Whittington - September 24, 2023
- Skattebo utilization personifies Dillingham approach as play-caller vs USC - September 24, 2023