OregonLive.com: Tony Brooks-James and Bralon Addison, two former Oregon Ducks who were trying to earn a roster spot with the Minnesota Vikings, were released by the team.
Brooks-James signed a reserve/future contract with the Vikings in January, but was released Saturday. Brooks-James was the least experienced running back on the roster and he was waived after less than two weeks of training camp. Addison joined the Vikings after signing a reserve/futures contract in January, but he was also released on Saturday.
—More from News Feed—
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football?
- Oregon’s Hayward Field will host 2024 US Olympic Track & Field Trials
- Jonathan Smith, Mike Elko attractive Michigan State head coaching candidates
- For BYU’s Darius Lassiter, Big 12 opener at Kansas is incredibly personal
- Wilner picks of the week: Colorado faces its toughest challenge, by far
- Utah football fully embracing ‘next man up’ mentality
- Former Boise State players guiding Idaho HS athletes through coaching
- WSU defensive tackle Rashad McKenzie out for the season, says Jake Dickert
- USC linebackers preparing to ‘get that juice back’ against Arizona State
- Brian Fish returns to assistant coach position for Oregon men’s basketball
- Oregon vs Colorado football game tickets reach ridiculously high prices
- Oregon football recruiting visitor list vs. Colorado
- Promotion/relegation in CFB? Game-changing idea could help save Pac-12
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State - September 21, 2023
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’ - September 21, 2023
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football? - September 21, 2023