By Associated Press via ESPN: There’s a high demand for seats to watch the turnaround at the University of Colorado under Deion “Coach Prime” Sanders. Or so the soaring ticket sales indicate.
The Buffaloes sold 11,273 single-game tickets Wednesday, the largest one-day total for individual games in team history. The school already sold out of its season-ticket allotment, marking the first time that’s happened since 1996.
Read the full story…
Colorado sold 11,273 single-game football tickets Wednesday, the largest one-day total for individual games in team history. The school already sold out of its season-ticket allotment for the first time since 1996.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
- 247Sports: Oregon’s Traeshon Holden among 8 CFB transfers primed for big 2023
- Beaver quarterback DJ Uiagalelei under two layers of pressure in 2023
- Athlon: USC football 2023 season preview and prediction
- New San Diego State commit Anthony McMillan breaks down his decision
- Scholarship created in honor of Boise State football graduate assistant