By Colorado Buffaloes Athletics: The University of Colorado has officially sold out of season tickets for the 2023 football season, selling out for just the ninth time in school history and for the first time before August of the upcoming football season.
This is the first time CU has sold out of season tickets in 27 years, last doing so in 1996. The first time CU sold out of season tickets was in 1972 and then the Buffs had a seven-year run from 1990-96 selling out.
Read the full story…
The University of Colorado has officially sold out of season tickets for the 2023 football season, selling out for just the ninth time in school history and for the first time before August of the upcoming football season.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Harmon: Why is Colorado hot potato in Pac-12/Big 12 rumors lately?
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023