By Matt Zemek, Trojans Wire: You might have caught the news on Wednesday: The 2023 Michigan State-Washington football game, one of the more notable nonconference matchups in the coming college football season, will be exclusively on Peacock, the NBC-owned streaming service, as part of NBC’s new media rights deal with the Big Ten.
Spartans Wire notes that Michigan State fans are (rightly) furious about the development.
Read the full story…
#USC fans have put up with Pac-12 Network for a decade. Having #B1G games on Peacock will not go down well (and it shouldn’t).
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround
- Justin Wilcox knows who Cal’s QB will be Saturday; he’s just not saying
- Oregon using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington
- 4-star center Emmanuel Stephen commits to Arizona hoops over USC, Kansas
- BYU Athletics plans to reseat LaVell Edwards Stadium following 2023 season
- Utah is strengthening their future with the top homegrown talent
- Schwarzenegger says US politics need ‘big picture’ leader like Deion Sanders
- Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. and WR Rome Odunze make history off the field
- Expanding coaching suspensions among NCAA Council’s new infractions proposals
- NCAA shrinks window for athletes to enter transfer portal
- Lincoln Riley says Trojan DL Korey Foreman ‘exploring’ redshirting
- Oregon State AD Scott Barnes won’t pursue UW job, tells staff he’s staying
- Kenny Dillingham applying Florida State lessons to ASU predicament
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet - October 4, 2023
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss - October 4, 2023
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround - October 4, 2023